Sometimes emails fall through the cracks and don't make it to your inbox. Unfortunately, we don't have the resources to manually troubleshoot every single email issue. Therefore, we would like to provide you with some general tips on how to proceed in case of such a problem.
- Resend confirmation email
- First of all, you can try to have the confirmation email resent to your email address. You can do this by clicking on the appropriate box at the end of the registration process. If you have already closed the last page of the signup process, you can try to sign up again and check if you receive the confirmation mail then.
- Adding senders to your address book A
- All emails that GoSpeech sends have the following domain @gospeech.com. You might therefore consider adding this domain to your address book or ask your network administrator to do so.
- Check SPAM folder
- Emails from GoSpeech can get stuck in SPAM filters. Check the SPAM folder in your email inbox to see if the message ended up there. If it is not in your local SPAM folder, ask your network administrator if the message may be blocked at the network level.
- Consult with your administrator o If you have tried the above recommendations and still cannot receive email from GoSpeech, you may need to contact your administrator to verify that your domain is accessible. Using a tool such as https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/checkmx/ may be helpful in this regard.